Monday, March 14, 2011

New home

So it is very late and I can't sleep....it has been this way for a long time.....

So our life is changing.....we are buying a town home.....we close on Friday the 18th.....I can't believe it.....I'm not sure I'm excited....I just don't know what I feel.....Some friends are coming over Monday morning to help pack some boxes.....

I know God has a plan and a purpose.....I'm trusting Him to provide for us, to work everything out.....All the concerns I have in my heart, I'm trying to give to Him....to turn them over.....to leave them in His hands.....some days are better then others, but I'm on the journey and doing my best...God is in control.....

I want to be excited, to be looking forward to the future and the journey we are about to embark on....it's scary....but I know it will be worth it....God has this! He is going to be in control!

So, in less then 2 weeks we will be living at a new address.....

1 comment:

Chris said...

Praying for an easy move! How exciting!